University of California, San Diego
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR -
April 4, 2005
ALL FACULTY AND STAFF AT UCSD (excluding UCSD Healthcare)
The Blink Serving Students tab aggregates information faculty and staff need to work with students. The new tab features all the faculty and staff tools and information currently in StudentLink. StudentLink, but not ISIS, is scheduled to be retired this summer. Serving Students also links to the information students see on TritonLink, the replacement Web site for StudentLink. The new tab provides searchable information to faculty and staff in the following categories:
- StudentLink tools
- General information such as academic calendars, major/minor codes and the General Catalog
- Detailed information on grades, exams and many other topics
- Registration and enrollment information including fees, and the add/drop/change process
- Scheduling (scheduling classes by department and standard teaching times)
- Course information for academic departments
- Policies and procedures (confidentiality of student records, integrity of scholarship, etc.)
The Serving Students tab also includes convenient links to directories for general information (hours and office phone numbers) for college advisors and department and program advisors, as well as a direct link to TritonLink - UCSD's new student resource Web site. TritonLink can be viewed at http://tritonlink.ucsd.edu.
After you review the Blink Serving Students tab at http://blink.ucsd.edu/tab/servingstudents, please send us your suggestions by clicking the Comments Link at the top of the right hand column on the page.