University of California, San Diego
AUXILIARY & FACILITIES MANAGEMENT
August 9, 2005
ALL ACADEMICS AND STAFF AT UCSD (excluding UCSD Medical Center)
ALL STUDENTS AT UCSD
Starting Monday, August 15, 2005, Facilities Management will begin a series of much needed road repairs throughout the UCSD campus. It is our goal to have these road repairs completed by the start of the upcoming school year.
During these repairs you may experience some traffic delays and alternate routes may be advisable. Signs will be visibly posted, in advance, around the impacted areas.
The roads and areas that will be affected are as follows:
1. Gilman Drive - Between Mandeville Lane and Voigt Drive
2. Scholars Drive South - From Lot P116 to La Jolla Shores Drive
3. Muir College Drive - From the corner at Marshall Admin. (Stop Sign 20 to Stop Sign 19) to Scholars Drive North.
4. Scholars Drive North - From Muir College Drive to Thurgood Marshall Lane.
5. Scholars Drive North - From entry to Lot 351 to the entry to Lot 357.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these road repairs, please do not hesitate to contact the Facilities Management Service Referral Desk at (858)534-2930.