University of California, San Diego
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR -
September 15, 2005
ALL FACULTY AND STAFF AT UCSD (excluding UCSD Healthcare)
As Fall Quarter begins, you may need to print class rosters or view class lists, etc. The tools you formerly found on StudentLink have been moved to the Student/ Class Info tab on Blink.
The initial move from StudentLink to Blink occurred on June 27, 2005. At that time, the StudentLink tools and information were housed on the Serving Students tab. We changed the name to Student/ Class Info after receiving feedback throughout the summer that we needed a more descriptive name.
The Student/ Class Info tab provides searchable information in the following categories:
- StudentLink tools
- General information such as academic calendars, major/minor codes and the General Catalog
- Detailed information on grades, exams and many other topics
- Registration and enrollment information including fees, and the add/ drop/ change process
- Scheduling (scheduling classes by department and standard teaching times)
- Course information for academic departments
- Policies and procedures (confidentiality of student records, integrity of scholarship, etc.)
The Student/ Class Info tab includes convenient links to directories for general information (hours and office phone numbers) for college advisors and department and program advisors.
Besides housing the former StudentLink tools, the Blink Student/ Class Info tab also links to the information students see on TritonLink.
After you review the Blink Student/ Class Info tab at http://blink.ucsd.edu/tab/studentclassinfo, please send us your suggestions by clicking the Comments Link in the top right hand column of the page.
For help with Blink Student/ Class Info, or for further information, contact the ACT Help Desk at 534-1853.