AUXILIARY & PLANT SERVICES
December 10, 2010
ALL ACADEMICS, STAFF AND STUDENTS AT UCSD
UC San Diego Transportation Services will provide modified shuttle and
The following route changes will be effective December 13-17, 2010:
* Arriba/Nobel Cityshuttles will run every 15 minutes between 7:00
* Campus Loop and East/Regents service will be suspended.
* The Coaster, Hillcrest/Campus, Hillcrest/Old Town and Torrey
* Mesa shuttles will run every 30 minutes between 7:00 a.m. and
* SIO shuttles will run every 15 minutes between 7:15 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
The following route changes will be effective December 20, 2010 through
* ADA Transport Service will be available 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For details, visit:
* Arriba/Nobel Cityshuttles, Campus Loop, East/Regents, Mesa, SIO
and Torrey Pines Center shuttle service will be suspended.
* The Coaster East will stop at Sorrento Valley, the Gilman Drive/Myers Drive intersection and Thornton Hospital only. Morning shuttle service from Sorrento Valley to campus and Thornton Hospital will run 5:49-8:12 a.m. Afternoon service from Gilman Drive/Myers Drive and Thornton Hospital to Sorrento Valley will run from 3:40-7:00 p.m. Shuttle will not serve the La Jolla Professional Building.
* Hillcrest/Campus shuttles will run every 45 minutes between 6:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. and will include service to Old Town Transit Center. The first departure from Thornton Hospital will be at 6:00 a.m. and the last departure will be at 8:15 p.m. The first departure from Hillcrest Medical Center will be at 6:45 a.m. and the last departure will be at 9:00 p.m. All shuttles will stop at Old Town Transit Center approximately 30 minutes after departure from Thornton and approximately 15 minutes after departure from Hillcrest.
For detailed route information, visit http://blink.ucsd.edu/go/shuttles If you have questions about service changes, please contact Todd Berven at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support.