EXTERNAL AND BUSINESS AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHANCELLOR -
March 1, 2012
In the next week, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org inviting you to take this year's Customer Satisfaction Survey. It will have instructions and the link to get you to the survey. We truly value your feedback about the service our support units provided to you and your department.
Some examples of results brought about by staff and faculty input on this survey include:
* Human Resources reduced cycle time from receipt of an employment requisition to job posting to less than one day.
* Student Business Services improved phone accessibility by shrinking the voice tree, and better scheduling of workers.
* ACT-Telecomm/Networking targeted training and services based on feedback on usage of mobile devices.
* Environment, Health & Safety augmented staff knowledge by allocating special resources toward training in critical areas such as Environmental Affairs, Chemical Inventory Regulations, Radiation Safety, and more.
* Transportation Services implemented online annual parking permit sales for faculty and staff.
* Facilities Management improved average response time to customer cleaning requests from 72 hours to 24 hours, and created a customer portal that allows campus customers to submit online work requests and view the status of their work order and associated costs.
To view prior year survey results, go to:
In appreciation for your participation, you can download a coupon redeemable for a UCSD Bookstore coupon for $2 off every $10 you spend AND a choice of one of the following UCSD logo gift items: coffee mug, aluminum water bottle, or lunch tote. The coupon will be printable at the end of the survey.
We appreciate your time. Thank you for helping us improve services to you and your departments.