January 7, 2016
The Darcy and Robert Bingham Scholarships are awarded to outstanding UC San Diego student employees. These are $2,100 one-year scholarships, to be awarded in 2016-2017.
· Tuesday, February 16, 2016
HOW TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
· Log on http://students.ucsd.edu/
· Under TRITONLINK TOOLS, Financial tools, click “Financial Aid”
· Enter your User ID & Password
(You will click on 2 sign-in boxes/screens before being able to log in)
· Click 2016-2017 Academic Year Scholarships
· Follow step-by-step instructions
· Click “Opportunities”/All – Darcy and Robert Bingham Scholarship/APPLY
· Changes can be made up to deadline
· 15+ hours work per week
· Employed by UC San Diego (open to all departments)
· Full-time undergraduate & UC San Diego student employee in 2016-2017
· In good academic standing
· Recommendation letter from a Supervisor
· Supervisors should prepare the recommendation letter and save it to an electronic file beforehand, ready to be uploaded via a link that is emailed to them.
· Students cannot view the recommendation letters, but they can check if the letter has been received, or they can send a reminder by checking “References” and clicking “Resend.”
· Please visit http://faoforms.ucsd.edu/forms/6bingham.pdf QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS
· Contact the Scholarship Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (858) 534-1067.